Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine

Today’s creative moment happened when my granddaughter came to my house to make some Valentine pinwheels, elephant Valentine’s Day cards and a heart picture frame.  It was lots of fun, especially when we got her Mama and Grandpa to make them right along with us; we had a great time, lots of love going on in my house.


When we finished our projects, my granddaughter and I, set the table for a special Valentine’s Day dinner using the new quilted table runner I made, it was recently featured in one of my posts.  I let her set the table all by herself; she did a really good job, a future interior decorator.  We set the table a couple of different ways but ended up resetting it the way she originally had it, she has a very good eye for color and style and she is only five.  I am a very proud Grandma.

My daughter and granddaughter made this pretty little heart window decoration for their home. Very cute.

With the table set and all the projects finished I can see the love in everything we created and it finally feels like Valentine’s Day is about to arrive.  I hope all of you are experiencing that kind of creativity and love and I wish each of you a wonderful Valentine’s Day.

Thanks for letting me share our lovely creative projects with you.  See you soon.  Laurette

If you enjoyed reading this post you may also like:


Quilted Valentine Table Runner


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...