Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stairway Garland

My final large holiday decorating project was my stairway banisters; it took forever to get into the right decorating mood to finish them up this year, not sure why, maybe just too many other creative projects to do first.  I started right off by putting up the lighted garlands the same day we put up our two Christmas trees, I was moving along when I added the pretty burgundy and gold bows but never got to the rest until last weekend, cutting it kind of close on that one.  Anyway, I dug out all the Christmas stockings, colored glass bulbs and golden snow flakes and went to work creating a garland which sparkles when all the twinkling lights come on, the last of the bling has arrived, finally.  The banister garland completes all the pretty golden, burgundy and green sparkle, glam, glitz and bling of all the holiday decorations, bringing all my decorating together, creating a cohesive look and feel to my home.


Now that you have seen my banisters, my final project, I would like to share some photos of my golden holiday decorations and my Old World Santa collection.  I hope you enjoy this little peak into the elements I use to decorate my home.



















Wow that was a lot of photos I know, I just could not resist sharing my golden bling and Santa’s with you.  It is now time for me to settle into the last minute preparations, my son and his wife come home for the holiday on Friday, I have lots of  things to finish up before they arrive,  I am off to take care of all those little details, I leave you here for now, I will return.



Thanks for letting me share all my creative ventures with you these last few months, it has been a blessing, honor and a privilege and I am looking forward to a new year of more possibilities, creativity and adventures.  I wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy Holiday.  I will be back right after Christmas, watch for some New Year’s Eve Party Ideas.  See you very soon.

If you enjoyed reading this post you might also read;
*Sparkling Santa Tabletop
*Holiday Ribbon Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...