Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Get Your Pumpkin On!


For those of you who follow me on a regular basis this is a reminder about the Pumpkin Bling challenge.  Time is getting short to e-mail me pictures of the pumpkins you created for the challenge, there is still a prize waiting for the lucky winner.  Time is slipping away; Thanksgiving is on the way with pumpkin pies to eat instead of decorating them, so get those pictures to me soon.


Just a little light housekeeping:  For the Paisley Pillowcases post; you can also make standard or queen pillowcases, the process is exactly the same, with a change in measurements.  You can e-mail me for the correct measurement if you would like to make a different size and I will be happy to e-mail them right back to you.  If you do make a pillowcase or two, please e-mail me the photos and I will share them on my blog, if I get interest I will also give a prize for those as well.


Just a little peak at my next post on Thursday, it is the guest room makeover. 
Happy sewing and crafting.   See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...