Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy 4th Of July


I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful and spectacular 4Th of July!!

(Photo compliments of Jolene Burt of A Jewel'd Design)

I know I am a bit behind, things are really ramping up with so many projects and house prep for the baby shower in less then two weeks.  I have been out shopping for pieces for my projects, which I started a few days ago, not to mention the deep cleaning and all the sewing of the baby gifts for my new grand baby.  You are going to be seeing quite a few of the fun projects as I finish them, check daily.  For those of you attending the baby shower just act surprised and fuss over them like you have never seen them before. (Giggles!)  Anyway… I am off and running but wanted to share a cute patriotic centerpiece for the dinner table, you can put it into your creative file for next year’s decorations.

This centerpiece starts out using a plastic hat with a wide brim wrapped in a red band with some patriotic stickers placed in the middle of the band.  I glued in a Styrofoam block and then covered it with red crinkle paper shred. Next I punched in some flag pinwheels and two mini American Flags. It really brightened up the table when I added a red table cloth and some red, white and blue fabric as a runner, all set and ready to party.

Thanks for letting me share my patriotic centerpiece with you; this is double post Monday so look for a second post right behind this one with more to follow all week long.
See you soon.

Laurette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...