Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Notepad Blues


First project up is the notepads for the games at the baby shower.  I dug through my all my scrapbook paper stacks/slabs, ribbons, buttons, brads,  stickers and crafting supplies looking for baby boy themed embellishments and prints.  I was very surprised how many little things I accumulated over the years in blues, greens and yellows.  I still had to do some shopping because I did not have everything I needed for all my projects, but it was a good start.  I grabbed some empty photo boxes and gathered it all together in one place for easy use and transported it downstairs to my huge granite island where I like to work on my projects when my cutting/project island, in my studio, is busy with fabric projects, which it is at the moment.

Work began on the notepads we will give out to each guest so they can participate in some quick and easy games. I am not always neat when I am in the creative process but I do clean up once I know what direction my creativity is going.

Everything is cut and ready to assemble using some rectangle sheets of scrapbook paper, printed tags, ribbon, a small round punch and several shades of blue colored copy paper.

Here are some of the notepads all finished and ready for our guests, aren’t they adorable!

Thanks for letting me share my Notepad Blues with you, right behind it are some darling flower pens, look for those in my next post.
See you soon.

Laurette

You might also like:

All About Babies
Back To Babies
Fun Fabric Animals
Pretty In Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...