Monday, October 17, 2011

Quilt Shop Heaven

Quilt Shop Heaven

For those of you who follow me on a regular basis you already know my studio assistant and myself were suppose to go to the big Quilt Show in Santa Clara this past weekend.  Due to unforeseen circumstances we didn’t make it to the show, we were very disappointed but it couldn’t be helped (heavy sigh).

We were, however, able to do something just as fun, at least we thought so.  We went out quilt shop hunting and came across several wonderful shops with magnificent arrays of beautiful fabrics and all the goodies to go with it.

One shop in particular really caught our attention that day; SEW BEE IT QUILTING, in Morgan Hill, CA.  What a beautiful, friendly shop, they had so many fabrics, patterns and notions to see, we were there for a long time picking and choosing all our fabrics and patterns for our next projects.  I know I just edited my fabrics but I couldn’t resist all my favorite fabrics by designer Amy Butler.  The price was fantastic and the fabrics were going quick so I just had to buy before they were all gone.

 The Amy Butler wall, I was in heaven!  Lots of pictures of this great shop, enjoy!




 This great shop really has it all, there are prints, solids, basics, batiks, patterns, books, classes and so much more, you just have to stop in and see it.

 The whole shop is bright and colorful, a truly happy place.




Rows and rows of colorful fabrics to choose from, they are a feast for the eyes, they make me smile just looking at the pretty colors.


A peak at the great selection of books and patterns and more beautiful fabrics.


The shop was really hopping with classes and lots of happy, friendly shoppers.  We got to see some fantastic quilts made by one of their customers, a mini quilt show right there in the shop. 

It was a lot of fun and the two of us can’t wait to go back and shop again.  I hope you enjoyed the little peak into this darling quilt shop we visited and I trust you will take the time to check it out for yourself if you are ever in that area.  If you are not in the area you can check out their web site listed below.
Happy shopping!

We also shopped in several other delightful quilt/fabric shops, I plan to share those, the fabrics and patterns we purchased, with you in the very near future.  Watch for those, see you soon.

Where it is:
SEW BEE IT QUILTING
94 San Pedro Ave.
Morgan Hill, CA  95037
408-778-5058
Check out their web site at:










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...