Thursday, May 3, 2012

A Farewell to Homespun Harbor


After many years of owning a successful, thriving quilt shop in Hollister, California, the owners, Dennis & Ghleanna recently decided to close their shop and retire to sunny Florida.  Our much loved couple has been in the business for over 20 years and they are now finally ready to slow down life and take it easy for awhile.  Even though they are closing up shop this week they are not leaving the business altogether, they will continue their on-line sales probably some time around September with a website re-vamp featuring fabrics, kits and other goodies, I will let you know when they have it up and running so you can check out their site.  I am sure I will continue to purchase fabrics from them on-line; Ghleanna has such a fantastic eye for picking out just the right line of unique, bright and cheerful fabrics, I know she will have just what I need.




Dennis and Ghleanna, I will not only miss your fabulous store but I will really miss your warm, kind and caring friendship, you both always perked up my day when I entered your shop, you will truly be missed by all your loyal customers and friends.  I wish you the very best in your new life, keep in touch.

Laurette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...