Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


I want to wish each and every Mother, Grandmother and Mommy-to-be a wonderful and Happy Mother’s Day, I hope each of you has a very special day with your families. 

I will be spending the day with my daughter getting manicures and pedicures, having lunch out and then some shopping, no children or spouses.  We will return for a dinner prepared by our husbands and the kids, it should be a fun meal.

I wanted to share with you some of the beautiful roses from my garden, just in case you are allergic and can’t have them or don’t get any of your own. (I don’t usually get roses since I grow my own.)  Enjoy!





I have just about every color you can think of and a few unusual colors as well; I even have lavender, several shades of pinks, reds, yellows, peach and white.  They sit up on the hill in the warm sun all day long and bloom about nine months out of the year, I am very lucky to have the perfect spot to grow roses.  They were neglected for several years until we purchased the property and I began giving each plant regular trimmings, rose food and plenty of water.  This is our second summer and we are finally getting most of the plants to bloom on a regular basis, they should get healthier each year with lots of tender loving care.

Thanks for letting me share my rose garden with all of you; I hope you have a spectacular Mother’s Day.  Hugs to each of you.  See you soon.

Laurette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...